Sunday, June 26, 2011

The beginning.....

My tweet and I met in an online game called "Weapons Of War". It is only available in the Philippines as what I knew. We were guildmates for a long time. Since I first started playing (November 2010), our guild entitled "Legionares" headed by aronpoge. My friend Dave invited me to play the game. I created "genemicha" as my first character. She is a fairy, the one who heals the whole team in a party when in a dungeon or anywhere in the game. Well, that's me ever since I play online games. At first, we were just friends. Nothing special. Until, one day, I decided to visit my guildmates living in Taguig City. March 31, 2011 after my office hour.. 7:00 GMT +8 that's when I left my office. I went to Andrew's computer shop named "4 A'ces Computer Shop" Almost all my guildmates are playing/living there. Andrew (xymonandrew-tamer), Arman (Zatcho-monk), Bok (sophiewizard-wizard), Gie gie (alakpaoggy-wizard), Une (Proxs-monk) and many more. Andrew has a tricycle and fetch me in FTI terminal in Taguig City. The first time I saw him, I said, hmmm, he is good looking but short. Ahahhaha.. In my past, I like tall guys. I like taller than me. But I said, we are just friends. Who cares. Ahhahaha. We had drinking session at the rooftop of the his shop. We laugh, told stories, sound trip and we were all happy that time. We are 6 people who drank until 4AM, April 1, 2011. Andrew offered their house for me to stay and also it is not a good idea for me to go home at that time. I said, okay. He made the bed at their living room, just beside his shop. When he turned of the light, i was scared and said "Dhrew? san ka na?" ahahhaha.. At that time, I was laughing at myself. I am easily scared when it's dark. I was reaching for nothing until his hands caught mine. He said, "andito lang ako." and then he sat beside me and we slept and hugged and kiss. Ahahhaha.. Wew.. We were both drunk that time and then I don't know what happened next. Hmmm, maybe something happened, but who cares, we were drunk. And also, we were both single and available. Wahahahhah.. Mind you, I am a little bit silly and so he is. As what I heard from his stories that night. We knew a little of our own stories. We bonded and we had a chemistry. I don't know from his point of view but in mine, we were like, old friends. Just like a kindergarten, when playing in a room full of new kids. We binded, somehow. That night, I felt like a kid. Laughing like a kid. The first time I ever felt since way back long long long time ago. Anyways, back to the story. We woke up 8am, who would have thought that. Whew. His parents were also awake and also his cousins. I felt shy thinking we are sleeping in the living room. I can't remember everything happened on that morning. I had hangover, all I remember was he accompanied me to the taxi stand in their place using his tricycle and then I went home. Since that day, we always exchange text msgs and chats and see each other.

Anyways, that is the beginning of everything.. My life started again and he gave meaning to it..

Here is the link where you can find our inuman session, well, just add me if you want to see it..
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.140446812690745.27906.100001762817712

3 comments:

  1. paano na 2 kids mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh di aLagaAn ng Bgo AsaWa ni Rolly. Tutal me Anak Nman yun Rolly sa Iba. That is why Anna Gave Up. Go Girl Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, sa tanung na pano na 2 kids ko.. i am still their mother, i am still taking care of them, i love them so much and they have close relationship with my tweet. Period.

    Everybody deserves to be happy, right?

    ReplyDelete