Sunday, June 26, 2011

Things I want to do with my TWEET before I die:

• I want to cook his favorite meal and give him a surprise with a well laid table for two.
• Fall asleep in his arms. - did this one
• Play crazy video games with him.
• Give him a nice full body massage. - partly did this one. lol. just the back.
• Watch his favorite sport on TV.
• Order in pizza and have a candle-lit dinner.
• Watch a sunset together.
• Go trekking to a nearby hill. - did this one (Cuenca Batangas)
• Dance on my favorite number together.
• Sing for him.
• Learn a guitar so that I can play his favorite song.
• Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
• Give him a long, passionate kiss. - did this one
• Get drunk together and click snaps.
• Tell him that I love him and describe him.
• Get into a pillow fight with him.
• Have a bubble bath with him in a dimly lit bathroom.
• Dress each other.
• Hugs are a universal medicine to cure boredom. - always doing this one
• Read my favorite comic together.
• Play a game of hide and seek with him.
• Clean my room with him.
• Cook a romantic dinner for two together. - sometimes cooking meals for his family together
• Sit by a fire and paint a picture together with an interesting storyline.
• Watch DVDs and watch them one after the other.
• Take a hot and steamy shower together.
• Leave notes in his back pack to tell him how much I love him, so that he sees them when he reaches home.
• Kiss him in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment