Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Zodiac Sign



My birthday - May 10, 1985 - Taurus

His birthday - November 7, 1983 - Scorpio

TAURUS - The Tramp

Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth!
Truth about mine: Yes I love being in a long relationships. I fight for what I want. I love to help people in times of need. Stubborn - very. Caring person - I believe so. Yes, I do love to sleep and I am very lazy. With the others - no comment (I dont want to be boastful or what, ahhahahha)

SCORPIO - The Addict

EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want.. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring. 
Truth about tweet's(in my point of view): Extremely adorable - yes. Has a very good sense of humor - yes (i am always smiling when I'm with him). He did try almost anything once. He so loves to be pampered, haha. Also loves being in a long relationships. Talkative, kinda. Very protective over loved once - true (as I am experiencing right now and I'm so happy with that, he makes me feel I'm his possession. Am I crazy or what. Ahahhaha.). Caring - so true. About the others - no comment ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment