Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Things I love when I am with my tweet...

♥ I love it when he makes me breakfast before I go to the office
♥ I love it when he fetch me in the office after office hours
♥ I love it when hugs me sooooo tight
♥ I love it when he kisses me in the forehead and lips upon waking in the morning and whispering "good morning"
♥ I love it when he puts his arms in my shoulders in public even if we are just buying something across the street
♥ I love it when he reach for my hand to fill in the gap of my fingers while walking and everytime there is a chance
♥ I love it when he sleeps so tight (staring at him makes me smile)
♥ I love it when he calls me "tweet!" when I'm not in his sight and will say "ayaw kita nawawala sa paningin ko eh"
♥ I love it when we wash our hands before each meals
♥ I love it when we pray together before each meals
♥ I love it when we eat our meals on one plate at the same time
♥ I love it when we do things almost everything together (eating, praying, etc)
♥ I love it when he gets mad at me when I forgot to take a meal or medicine
♥ I love it when out of nowhere he will just say "I love you" or "mahal kita"
♥ I love it when he shouts my name  "Lorraine!!!" when I am naughty or did not follow his commands
♥ I love it when he fix my hair everytime it falls in front of my face
♥ I love it when we laugh at our mistakes. Laugh that makes our stomach aches
♥ I love it when he holds my hand and play with it
♥ I love it when he wipes my sweat using his shirt.. hahahha..

2 comments:

  1. Ang chweet naman.. pero feeling ko may R-18 pa ito eh.. heheheh! Peace!

    Your Mansion Pakner

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaa.. pasaway ka tlga ellie T_T

    ReplyDelete